Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Saturday Pizza Party Review

I need a blog photographer. I SUCK at taking pictures. I have tried to make Mark the Official Thomberg Blog Photographer, but he doesn't even read the blog, so he resists. Hence, you get this visually impaired pizza party post about Saturday evening.

If I had a blog photog, there would be photos of the Waterford champagne flutes with candle light bouncing off the crystal on the table with the cocktails. If I had a photog, there would be artistic photos of the pizza slices in their boxes. If I had a photog, there would be photos of Yowdie chatting and dipping a pretzel in the chocolate fountain. If I had a photog, you would see my aunt Jan smiling as she converses about her upcoming family Christmas vacation to a warm destination. If I had a photog, you would see cousin Joey smiling lovingly at her granddaughter, Sophie, and my Dad ever so proud of Marly and Dean. If I had a photog, you would see Sutton, Saxton, Sawyer, Eric and Ethan in the basement trying to play their version of Monopoly between outbursts of wrestling...

Instead, you just get these 3 fuzzy, poorly positioned photos of Dean, Marly and Sophie dancing, clapping and bouncing to the singing Santa statue, which got played over, and over and over for their delight!!! What a lovely evening it was.




1 comment:

britta said...

I will take pictures....for lots of money!!!! ha ha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails