Wednesday, December 10, 2008

People read my BLOG!

Today I am grateful (Wednesday/Day 19) for the responses to my post on sleeping! What fun to have friends and fellow mommies comment and lend me their support. I appreciate each of you!

Sleep update - I am sure we will soon be back on track with the Twinner's sleep. In the past, we had good routine and did NOT have babies in our bed...then somewhere... we went awry! In the past, we put M & D down at 7:30 or 8 pm and that was that. There was nothing complex about their routine. They would easily go down in pack n plays if we visited others. If we invited friends over on a Friday or Saturday night, we generally did not have any bedtime hassles. They were/are put to bed awake and simply went to sleep. They did learn to self soothe in infancy. I generally adheare to babies learning to put themselves to sleep. Heck - I have two... Mark and I were not taking turns with the rocking chair! Where Mark and I went wrong or veered off, I just cannot pinpoint??? Perhaps said Mommy and Daddy also rather liked the cuddle time and the warm, snuggly body of a 20 month old...

Anyway, nap time on Wednesday went well, at night Dean put up his usual evening protests. I was not home... and Mark gave in to some additional snuggling at 9:30. Marly wanted her usual drink of water at 1 am, but she was instantly back down. Dean slept the night.

Thank you again to those of you who commented. I have indivuduals comment in person about reading my blog, but so few ever add a response! What a brightener to my morning! THANK YOU to each of you who log on and tune in to my blog ramblings. It warms might heart to know you care enough to look in on my life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails