Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Gratitude - Day 17 & 18

Monday/Day 17 - I am grateful I have a car that handles the slushy, slick metro muck well. I am thankful and delighted the seats in my sedan have butt warmers - seriously nice luxury to have in Minnesota!

Tuesday/Day 18 - I am grateful for warm scarves. I LOVE scarves and the cuddle on my neck. I am thankful for hot coffee and the warm feeling when I hold it in my hands on a cold, nippy day like today.

I am thankful a co-worker just described me as "terminally perky!" I am honored to be thought of in this fashion! Gratitude pays off folks!

I am thankful for the blessing of babies. Tuesday evening I babysat 5 month old Vivi for Jenny and Jeremy while they attended the Harry Connick Jr concert. Just last week I sent off gifts of Gymboree Gymmies for two different babies of friends. One of them is the baby of the girl I BABYSAT for. I was filled with delight and excitement to learn about her daughter. Oops... I haven't gotten off a gift to my girlfriend Molly yet....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails