Friday, December 5, 2008

Gratitude - Day 13 & 14

Day 13/Thursday - Today I am grateful for Kelly. We are blessed to have her taking care of Marly & Dean. I am thankful she is flexible with her schedule to help Mark & I, and so forgiving when the schedule is constantly changing, or we do not arrive home when expected. I a grateful for her love for Marly & Dean. Yesterday she took the kiddos to Adventure Park (an indoor play center). She endured Marly throwing a tantrum in public because she didn't want to leave, while managing Dean too of course.

Day 14/Friday - It's Friday. I am thankful just for that. I am thankful the holiday's are upon us with plenty of fun family activities to partake in. I am grateful Mark shared his Breve with me this morning. He got called into Caribou unexpectedly at opening, then returned home for a bit. He gave me his shift drink when he got back. I am also thankful for our new sponsor for Gillette/Children's Miracle Network - Borders Books. The metro locations are doing a holiday book drive for us, so I get to stop by area Borders and pick up MANY, MANY, MANY boxes of books which we then bring to our Child Life department for the kids. (Yes, I have help from my co-workers...) They are excited and we are excited!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails