Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Fwd: Christmas Getting to Know Me!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper and lovely bows!

2. Real tree or Artificial? We have a little, skinny, fake Charlie Brown like tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? Mark starts to go Christmas decorating crazy the day after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? After New Year’s. For several years, Mark would actually change the decorations for New Year’s Eve to a silver theme!

5. Do you like eggnog? Sure.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Oh gosh, I am not sure… I remember Brett being three and thrilled by “We-go’s and a Fwashwight!” – That was Lego’s and a Flashlight.

7. Hardest person to buy for? I don’t get that into gift buying… but Mark actually. He LOVES gifts and can get disspointed…

8. Easiest person to buy for? Kids.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? A new Willow Tree one from Chris. I have a hand made ceramic one in storage of my mom’s. It was made by the ladies who had the beauty shop in Cosmos.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Snail Mail forever!

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Knifes and storage containers from Mark one year when he worked at Kohl’s prior to us being married. Later, I cut myself with one of the knives and should have gotten stiches.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolf the Red Nosed Reighneer, It’s a Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever….Plan to do it all on line next year.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Umm… I am not going to comment, but believe me.. neither party was the wiser!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Rosettes

16. Lights on the tree? Lots

17. Favorite Christmas song? It Came Upon a Midnight Clear, and many others hymns in the Green LBW.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Never been anywhere but MN. Have never been anywhere but Hector on Christmas Eve in my entire life until this year. My relatives are jet setting to Hawaii so we are going to Mark’s family on Wednesday.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Um, No…

10. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star… but the kids have pulled the tree over twice, and it is not looking so good.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Some on each. As a child, we got to open ONE gift on Christmas Eve before we headed to out for the evening.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Not sure….I am not annoyed….

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Changes from year to year.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Changes with where we might be. This year I think Brett orders us special cut steaks!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Same thing I want every year, to be surrounded by friends and family, and to see love and joy in everyone’s eyes.

1 comment:

britta said...

Did I send you this?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails