Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Day with the Melberg's

Every year of my entire life I have attended church on Christmas Eve with the Melberg Family. In my younger years, we ate dinner and went to Trinity Lutheran (our very small county church) for our Sunday School Christmas Program, which my mom always helped with. Rumor has it, she was always the predomonant voice when the children (including Brett & I) sang 'Away in the Manager.' This year many of my relatives went to Hawaii, so we did a switch-a-roo and spent Christmas Day at Brett and Rachel's in Eden Prairie with Dad, Chris, and Chris's son Kevin.

Mark was sick at home, and I found myself forgetting to take pictures. There are no pictures of Marly and Dean with Grandpa David and Nana Chris. There are also no good photos of the Thomberg Family unit from Christmas Eve or Christmas Day. Unfortunately, Mark was a pasty white.


Brett was very proud of his cuts of meat.
Kevin is holding one of Rachel's Christmas cocktails. It had apple cider, champagne and some sort of rum in it.

Someday Uncle Brett is going to teach Marly to water ski!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails