Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Miracle Treat Day

I am typing on the eve of Miracle Treat Day. I have been working, working, working on the event, and it is finally here. Tomorrow I am to arrive at KARE 11 at 6:15 am for a 6:40 live interview with GREAT Gillette child. We both did the same gig together last year too, and it is a good way to start the big Blizzard Day. From there, I am heading west to the Spicer DQ. The owners are so dedicated, and I can't wait to meet them in person. I think four Gillette families will be there as well for a lunch party. While I am westward, Blizzards are being delivered to the patients at Gillette mid-morning. From Spicer I think I will head towards Olivia, then Hutch, and hit more locations after that. If any of my family or home crew are reading this, you can call me on my cell phone if you might like to join me. I have no exact times at this point... but am thinking Olivia around 2 pm perhaps, and Hutch at 4 pm maybe....It is pretty hard to tell! I always decide where to head on MTD pretty last minute, as I never know quite how things will line up until Wednesday!

Please enjoy a Blizzard for Miracle Treat Day - Thursday, August 13th!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails