Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fairies and Pirates and a Party for P!

Sunday the Thomberg's attended P H-we's Fairy and Pirate themed 4th Birthday Party. What a lovely afternoon... although I must admit, we arrived an hour late because I read the invitation wrong. Fortunately we were there in plenty of time to see our Godchild blow out her candles. (And for all of us to eat PLENTY of cake...and chicken salad, and PB&J for the kids, and Wheatberry salad, and taco dip, and fruit, and cheese...and...oh my)



Dean is sporting Mark's take on 'pirate' hair!



Tulle skirts were the popular fairy like ensemble item amongst the toddler set at the soiree!


Being an hour late seemed to work to our advantage. The other guests departed, and our kids got another hour to play... naked... in the kiddy pool... and the kiddy jumper...and around the yard. (I am sure I have mentioned before the H-we's live in the country.)

(P and M were naked too. P's Nana has the cutest pic of their four little butts, not featured here on this blog.)

Back at home - Thanks for a GREAT party Piper!

Other weekend activities - Former Nanny Current Auntie Kelly and Pat came to visit on Saturday. I think somebody misses each other, and it is mutual. I was excited to get a great update from Kelly about her job. Yeah!
Kelly - I suspect I miss you as much as the kids do!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails