Friday, June 25, 2010

Compliments are nice...

Today I was bouncing into the office around 9:45 AM. Prior to my arrival, I had been making pleasant stops a two great sponsors with 'THANK YOU' bagels in appreciation for a fun charity event they had hosted the night before.

As I entered/bounced in, I was a bit caffeinated and cheery for Friday and the week end. A kind male co worker encountered me on his way to our coffee break area. He said politely, "You look summery today!"

I stopped, smiled, paused and replied, "Really? It doesn't look like I barfed up accessories?"

The poor gentleman had NO IDEA how to respond.

I need to learn to take a compliment!


I am the only adult home when I get ready for work in the morning. The Twinner's have no opinion on my appearance! As I view my self photo. I clearly need to put on some lipstick.
Yes.. it is June and my toes are still not done!

HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY!

1 comment:

MollyinMinn said...

You are so funny. I can totally hear that exchange. And no, as always, your accessories looked fantastic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails