Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What to wear?

Goodness knows I love fundraisers, the wide variety of ways to raise dollars, and what motivates people to give.

Just today I got a forwarded e-mail from my sister-in-law, alerting me to a woman she knows attempting to sell 100 skirts in 10 days to help raise funds for her husband's cancer treatment. You can bet within minutes, I was on line to her Etsy shop called Seams and Dreams determined to purchase a skirt for little Miss Marly. A cute skirt for my kid AND I can help someone locally, well who can resist?


If you know a wee one/child who would enjoy a darling skirt, check it out HERE (or above of course). Please note several of the skirts (like the photo I nabbed from Etsy) are designated to the fundraiser.

Not only do I have a passion for fundraising, I love sharing causes with others. We FUNDraisers also like to be FRIENDraisers. (Yes... I am that cheesy!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails