Friday, February 12, 2010

Our first trip to the Dentist

Marly and Dean has their first visit to the dentist Thursday. When I was visiting myself on Wednesday, I was talking to the dentist, expressing my concern we hadn't brought the Twinner's yet. He assured me now was just the right age. The office manager came over to alert me of a 4 pm opening the next day, so I went with it! Mark met me there with the kids yesterday. Everything went wonderfully, which I assumed it would. Dean was excited to wear sunglasses in the cool chair.


Marly watched Dean, then took her turn. She was a little unsure at first, but quickly warmed up to the situation.

We left with clean teeth, fluoride pills since we have well water, and an appointment in 6 months for another cleaning and plans to get 4 sealants for each Twinner. It turns out they have deep grooves it their molars. I think I also had deep grooves in my molars as a child, so I wasn't surprised. Mark and I are glad to do what we can to protect them from cavities.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails