Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Gratidute - Day 4 & 5

Day 4/Tuesday - I am grateful for a certain someone who sought out Mark to order a large quantity of coffee beans. Caribou has contests and bonuses for managers based on sales numbers. The sale of the Reindeer Blend was a nice shot in the arm for his numbers. I am grateful for how clean the downstairs and bathroom were when I got home from work. I am grateful for the wonderful Willow Tree nativity set Chris just gave me as a pre-holiday gift (and the kids can't break it!) I am thankful Mark put in on display for us.

Day 5/Wednesday - I am grateful I went and ran my Thanksgiving errands last night after the kids went to bed. I am grateful there is a delicious pre-made, ready to heat meal in my fridge for supper. I am grateful for the anticipation and excitement I feel for the Thanksgiving festivities and travels we are engaging in Thursday. We are headed to Hector to Mike and Laura's for a delicious meal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails