Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted


Hope everyone will get out to vote today! Mark just called me giddy with voter adrenalin coursing through his veins. He exclaimed, "Honey!!! I have been kissed by Liberty!!!!"

What - "Kissed by Liberty!!??" Seriously, the man gets a high off of performing his civic duties. Mark and I will be glued to the TV with a big bowl of air popped popcorn tonight!

I should have cruised by Starbucks on my way in to get my free coffee with my "I Voted" sticker. Too bad we don't have a Ben & Jerry's near us. You can bet Mark and I would be indulging on our free scoop!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mark would probably be the only person I know to be ecstatic about getting picked for jury duty. Would that mean he was kissed by Lady Justice?

Andrea said...

I got picked for Jury Duty when I lived in Madison. I did NOT get choosen. I worked in TV news.. one case was a murder case, and I had spoken to the police public info officer about the case, including while he was on scene when it was discovered. Needless to say, I was exempt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails