Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Daddy + Haircut = Dissappointed Mommy


I am grateful Mark took Dean to get his hair cut yesterday. Unfortunately, there is a BUT... so this makes the THANKS void.

Mark called me on the way to Kidz Hair for Dean's 3rd professional cut (with lots of Mommy trims between.) I really like/prefer Dean's hair grown mostly one length on top with the back and sides tapered neat and short. Mark said, "Should I tell the lady to take off a 1/2 inch?" This seemed reasonable to me while sitting at my desk with no visual cues, and my response was simply, ".....umm... Sure." I did not give Mark any further explanation of what I hoped for.

When I arrived home from work, I was met at the door with a very short haired little boy. He now has a haircut that reads, "My mommy and daddy don't want to have to bring me back and pay for another cut for a loonggg time, so I have the practical crew cut!"

I won't lie. I am really disappointed. I know, I know...it is silly. I remind myself, it is only hair. It will grow. I will also assure you I in no way blame Mark for Dean's hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I once came home to my beautiful 10 month boy only to see that his father had taken him for a haircut to "help me out" and he then looked like Lloyd Christmas from Dumb & Dumber---- I feel your pain!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails