Saturday, September 12, 2009

SOLD! on Craig's List


These awning were attached to our 4 back windows when we purchased our home. Mark and Brett removed them on our second day of ownership. Yup.. Mark REALLY disliked the black aluminium coverings (and so did I).

The awnings have finally found new owners, after a second round of listings with upgraded information and photos on Craig's List. I will admit I was a PUSH over in haggling when the purchasing party arrived at the designate time last Thursday. The woman came up from Bloomington, did not speak English, and brought a translator (along with her daughter and cute little granddaughter). She brought LESS cash then I was requesting... but they were all so polite, and I was so determined to get these ugly items out of my yard. I accepted her offer (she wanted all 4, thank goodness!) with out much fuss. What the heck were we going to do with them anyway???


Cash in our pocket!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails