Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jazzing it up! Valentine's Day

From our house to yours, Happy Valentine's Day!

Of course this Valentine birthday girl did her traditional "jazzing" for one of my FAVORITE holidays. I framed Target Valentine's cards and put out our Aurther Court heart. The "Be Mine Forever" plaque was in the Lemons and Leftovers section from Bachman's last year. Of course I hung all the heart garland I made last year. We did some sprucing up with our spruce tops outside too. (Okay they are not technically spruce tops, they are discarded evergreen branches salvaged from the ground for FREE when we visited the Christmas tree farm and purchased our tree.)

I picked up the red twigs and silver butterflies on super Christmas clearance at Bachman's. $1.75 each.

Then I headed to Micheal's Craft for ribbon and heart making supplies.

The kids and I made the hearts. Our front door went from Christmas too-late-in-the-season to Cupid hits the Mark. And we had fun doing it too. (Except for the huge glitter mess Dean made!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails