Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feeling Grateful

Once upon a time, I blogged a Gratitude Groove. For 40 days I posted a blog about something I was grateful for each day.

Now that the Twinner's third birthday has come and gone, I wanted to share some gratitude again about life, family, etc. I think it must be the warm temperatures and blue skies effecting my mood!

  • I am grateful for my children, and am very grateful for their health.
  • I am grateful each time my children say, "Mommy".
  • I am grateful for my husband and my home.
  • I am grateful for my friends and relatives who helped us celebrate the Twinner's birthday and grateful for those who drove a distance to attend.
  • I am grateful for the generous gifts the Twinner's received for their birthday. (At first I was overwhelmed by the magnitude of what my kids received since it was a 2 for 1 shot deal & I felt some guilt they had recieved so much.) I am grateful to embrace celebrating my kids, and I am grateful for the numerous priceless moments already experienced because of their gifts.
  • I am grateful I am aware we have so very much. I acknowledge I will try to teach my children to be kind human beings, and to be good and do good to & for others.
  • I am grateful with each year, I gain more wisdom (hopefully).
  • I am grateful for the fine weather, and the walks we have taken around the neighborhood.
  • I am grateful for a job with friendly co-workers.
  • I am grateful for supportive girlfriends who truly are there for each other.
  • I am grateful for Caribou Coffee (okay.. okay.. I couldn't help myself. I had to make a bit of a jaunt for work this morning, and along my drive, I cruised into a Caribou drive thru to use a gift card for one of their new tea infusion lattes!)
  • I am grateful for the ability to blog and share my feelings.

So clearly nothing profound in this post today, but it is now duly noted - I AM GRATEFUL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails