Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Update

Last Friday Mark and I closed on our home. Mark did some nail biting due to our seller, but at 1:30 we were on our way with OUR garage door clicker and keys in hand. We picked up McDonald's and ate our first meal (Quarter Pounder with Cheese, fries and cola) sitting on our floor on the blanket our mortgage broker gave us at our closing. Later we got Marly and Dean and ordered pizza for delivery to our new address in Brooklyn Park. Marly would run down the hall, turn circles, giggle and run back. Dean kept escaping outside as we went in and out to play in his new (over grown) hedges.

Saturday Mark set to work painting. Kelly, Brett and Rachel were over to help with various clean up and move in tasks while Dad and Chris took care of the kids. As the days pass, we are prepping and moving over bit by bit. Just yesterday I got the supplies I needed for the tracks in my shelfless, poleless bedroom closet. Aftet the puchase of materials and a bolt cutter at Menards, I can now hang clothing inside of it!

We have eaten supper at the new address every night and enjoy our kitchen and dining area already! Saturday is the big day (or night) when we will officially be sleeping at our new residence.

I know, I know... no photos of Mark and Kelly painting, Rachel scrubbing the kitchen, Brett sweeping the garage, me working on weeds in the yard, or Dean throwing his toys out the living area window while the screen was removed for cleaning!!!

1 comment:

Mary in MN said...

Hi Andrea,

SO happy you are getting all that work done, wow, you guys are doing a lot! I wish I could come down and lend a hand but at this point I'm barely able to make dinner most nights LOL.

Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails