Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Wedding on the Beach!

In just over a week Mark and I will be on a plane destined for Negril, Jamaica! Can you believe it! We are headed to our own honeymoon site of 5 years ago for Mark's sister's destination wedding this February 1st.

Mark will be walking his only sister down the beach/aisle for the ceremony, and I will be standing up as her Matron of Honor.

We will be leaving cold Minnesota behind and look forward to sunning our selves in the the beach chairs pictured!

Not to worry, Marly and Dean will be well cared for and loved by Brett and Rachel, and The Koenig Family while we are away. I am so grateful to Rachel and Cindy, and I know they are in the best hands a mom could choose. I always wonder if the Twinners want to come home from the Koenig's, when I know they get so spoiled there. A dog, and kids, and sleds, and snow, and activities, and fun, and space to run.....oh my!

In the mean time, Mark and I are going to enjoy time with Marly and Dean this weekend and need to start packing. I still need to get some fancy flip flops or sandals to wear with my beautiful bright blue silk chiffon J Crew bridesmaid dress!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails