Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bedtime Bloopers

Our precious little Dean-o...
Sound Asleep...

In the middle of the nursery floor.

This is how I found him the 6th or 7th time I entered their room last night, the 6th or 7th time he had crawled out of his crib, and the LAST time I replaced him back inside the bars!

Here is Marly, who of course was in her own crib the entire time.

I think I am doing exactly what Super Nanny and Dr. Wiessbluth would recommend. When I hear him moving around the room after bedtime, I enter, put him back into the crib, and leave. I do not scold. I do not talk to him. I do not kiss and hug. I ignore his protests. I repeat, I repeat, I repeat.

*Disclaimer - Neither child's sleep was disrupted with this use of flash photography.*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to send out those pj's when they come to stay. Our whole entire family including Mike and I have the ones Dean has on.

I am seeing some cute pictures in the future.

Lunch was great today!

Love Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails