Friday, January 9, 2009

Just an Update..

So, nothing exciting... just a general update. All is well at the Thomberg house, except Mom. I have a cold and have mostly lost my voice. Oh well - this too shall pass. Mark probably enjoys my current symptom and a little quiet!

Many people have inquired about Marly and Dean's sleep habits. Dean gets into and out of his crib at will. When he wakes from naps, he gets out and knocks on the inside to get out. At night, he likes to get out over and over and over. I s0metimes think I can hear him drop himself down, so I return to the room, search him out in various corners or under the crib, and put him back inside, then leave..... then repeat....then repeat. I try not to give him ANY attention to gratify his behavior, but I can't help but grin as he crouches in a corner with Oscar, then covers his eyes when I see him, as if he will not be visible to me.

On many occasions Dean has crawled out of his crib and into Marly's. She just wants to sleep. She gets VERY annoyed with actions!

Aside from sleeping, Marly has taken to biting Dean. Oh my! He had three bite marks on his back yesterday. This being said, they are twins, and there is no experience quite like multiples. It warms my heart when Dean cries and Marly comes running to pat his back, retrieve Oscar, and give him a hug. Her eyes show her true concern.

1 comment:

britta said...

Does Marly show this love with patting his back and getting Oscar, etc. after she takes a chunk out of his back too?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails