Monday, May 19, 2008

Como Park

As a birthday gift for Mark, and anniversary gift for us.... Chris recently gave us a great new camera. Mark is in LOVE with it. These photos are from Sunday at Como Park. Usually the pics I post are from our standard digital snap and shoot, because that camera is easier for me to tote about and download. Mark personally picked the downloads for this post, as I requested photos of him on the blog. Unfortunately the pics included don't represent Mark's own talent and eye, except the top photo.





2 comments:

britta said...

This is where I put my pics up at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/brittab_northern-mn/

Cute pics of you all once again! The weather looks much warmer down there, than up here! :-)

Anonymous said...

I love the top pic. They are all great though. You are going to have to do a collage for christmas.

They are getting so big.

Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails