Tuesday, May 27, 2008

All American Memorial Day




The Thomberg's had your standard Memorial Day weekend. Saturday we enjoyed a BBQ at the Hagel Braids. Our friend Derek Harmon (gal pal Dawn's husband) was in town from MA for a pastoral conference on homilies. When Derek and Dawn left MN, we were all kid-less. Derek commented on how much our gatherings had changed, as my twins wandered off in different directions and had to be chased after and redirected every few minutes, while Heidi's wee one packed away quite a meal from his high chair.

Monday, the babes and I headed to the country. Mark was working at Caribou. Jan and Sheldon hosted a BBQ at their home and we enjoyed the beautiful lake view. Typical to MN, the men put in the dock. Jan and Michelle later accompanied me to the cemetery. After, the kids and I stopped at the Koenig's before heading back to the cities.

The photo is at Cindy's house. Twins toddling about is double the work. I will be honost, getting out the door on Monday morning was a bit stressful. When they were infants, I did one thing, then did it over. Now that they are mobile, it is less easy every day. I did not manage to take any pictures at Jan's house....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails