Monday, March 28, 2011

I'm Still Here

Yes! I am still here. Here are the posts I haven't had time to write...

-My Dad's 60th Birthday Party at Brett and Rachel's over a week ago Saturday.

-Spring is Here - Last Monday after supper I took pictures of the deer poop/pellets all over our yard, lots of dirty mostly melted snow, the river from the neighbors yard, and took photos of our other neighbor's pink flamingos they recently put out.

-Spring is GONE again. I never got around to taking photos of the fresh white snow on Tuesday.

At the moment, I need to concentrate on work. I'll be back next week! Maybe by then my brain will be able to focus on something besides our big gala coming up this Saturday. Maybe I will actually be inspired to share something again. In the mean time, be well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails