Friday, November 5, 2010

Saying Goodbye

For over 5 years, I have worked for an amazing health care facility serving kids with disabilities and special needs. It has been a good 5 years. It has been an inspiring 5 years. It has been 5 years which will forever change me. Today was my last day with the organization.

At Gillette, I admire the health care culture and model with which we serve the kids and their families.

At Gillette, I have co workers who have become my true friends.

At Gillette, I have met patient families who have invited me into their lives and inspired me.

At Gillette, I have encountered kids who are braver at age 8 then I could hope to be at age 80.

At Gillette, I have worked with sponsors who are dedicated to raising funds and awareness for the hospital. As I worked to thanked them, they praised me in return.

I have been lucky to get the opportunity to work at Gillette. Despite all of this, it is time to move on for a new career adventure and an opportunity that is good for me and good for my family. Change is exciting! Change is also inspiring.

Because of our in touch world, thankfully it is most certainly NOT good-bye!

1 comment:

MollyinMinn said...

We miss you already. You have definitely left a hole that will be hard to fill.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails