Here a list of the missing photos I am unable to post.
- Me wearing a black BP dress, orange tank top underneath, with a a purple cardigan, and orange, lime and purple argyle knee-high Halloween socks (with black pattend leather mary janes). I wore this outfit Friday to work for the patient trick-or-treat and it made a repeat appearance for Sunday School.
- The kids and etc. creating our jack-o-lanterns
- Family gathering for baked ziti for a Halloween supper at our house. The baked ziti turned out dry. Oh well...
- The kids in their costumes. Dean was a king, and Marly was a fairy butterfly princess.
- The kids dressed up to trick or treat and posing with Brett, Rachel, my Dad, and Grandpa Gary and Grandma Pauline.
That's all I have for you folks. What a bummer. Shhh... don't tell Mark (he rarely reads the blog).