Saturday, May 8, 2010

Welcoming Baby Ian!

I am honored my dear friend Jenny and her husband Jeremy have allowed me to be a part of their birth experience when their children enter the world. There daughter Vivian arrived nearly 2 years ago on July 4th, and I was there to count to 10 in a steady and calm voice for her contractions!!

Last Thursday, the Lyon's welcomed a healthy, beautiful baby boy into their family. I met them at the hospital just after lunch, and Ian arrived around 5:30 pm. He weighed a very healthy 9 lbs on the nose!


What a blessing! Congratulations to the Lyon's family! Both mom and baby are doing well and settling in at home.

(p.s. - I neglected to have a photo taken with me and the proud parents, but I was wearing a cardigan!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails