Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloween

The Thomberg's had a great Halloween. As already mentioned, we had my Dad, Gary and Pauline over for lasagna, then headed out to trick or treat. Dad made the first three stops with us, then headed home. We had a great time chatting with all the neighbors. We truly live in a wonderful neighborhood and feel a great sense of community along the river. We didn't go too far, but did get a chance to say hello to many. Once home we were excited to see the neighborhood kids (and parents who stopped by).





I also got to dress up on Friday, much to the delight of Marly who kept pointing at me and saying, "Mommy Kitty! Mommy Kitty!". I am in costume because my co-worker Becky and I got to man a stop on the Gillette patient trick or treat route at the hospital. I am pictured in my kitty get up with the real Miss Minnesota - Brooke Kilgarriff. Miss Minnesota (Miss America) is a wonderful sponsor to Gillette (Children's Miracle Network). Brooke volunteers at our hospital weekly and has produced a CD which benefits Gillette! She is a delight. In fact, I am working on some details involving our hospital for a CD release event at the Mall of America (rotunda) at 1 pm on Sunday, November 29th!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails