Monday, February 23, 2009

A shout out!

I have a lot of extra special messages to send this February! So many warm wishes to pass along, some a bit late. Forgive me if I am being too public for any one of you (and hope you don't mind the "shout out"!)

Kris N- Congratulations on your exciting news! All of our best to you both!

Kelly K - Happy Birthday the day before mine!

Dawn Soucup - Did I spell that right? Probably not, maybe???, but that 's the onging fun of it. Happy Birthday to you the day after me. Dawn and I shared Toren family birthday parties all through our childhood. Our mom's would trade years hosting! There are many consecutive years of photos of us sitting in front of our birthday cake with candels, often made by Jody. Congratulations on being elected the fire chief! Now that's pretty cool.

Judy M - (A.K.A Yowdie) - Happy Valentine Birthday to you! Yowdie was one of my mom's best friends and of course we share a birthday. I am told on the eve of my own birth, my mom brought Yowdie a birthday cake to work. Prior to my arrival, they both worked for Jerry doing hair in Buffalo Lake. There is a flash back for you Yowdie!

Chris T- Happy Birthday to you last Friday.

Rachel M - Happy Birthday to you last Saturday.

Cynthia Z - Dahrrrrling... Mark and I wish you a speedy recovery from your knee surgery!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails