Monday, February 9, 2009

I missed Marly and Dean.

While Mark and I were basking in the sun last week, Marly and Dean were back in Minnesota at Brett and Rachel's, and with the Koenig's for much of our vacation. Rachel sent these photos of their trip to the Zoo.

I know they were VERY well cared for at the Koenig's. When I arrived to pick them up Thursday, Dean was very hesitant of me. Marly was down right MAD at me for our absence. She looked at me, started to cry, and ran to Cindy. It took her a good 1/2 hour to smile at mommy's return. Yup... nearly broke my heart.

This weekend Mark and I spent plenty of time goofing off and cuddling the Twinners. Unfortunately, I felt under the weather Saturday... and Mark had the full blown, knock down stomach flu. The Twinners had already gotten it while we were away, so they were rearing to go, while Mark and I needed a time out.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails