- Andrea and Marly make a quick trip to the pediatrician to check on Marly's cold on Saturday morning. She was just fine.
- Nap time for all on Saturday afternoon. Even Mommy got 20 minutes, so everyone could fight their colds.
- Play time with other buck-a-roos (young and old) at the Lyon's Party on Saturday night.
- Mommy and Daddy stayed awake until 11 pm!!! watching a Netflix movie (Mr. Brooks) after returning from the the Lyon's Party.
- Sunday Mommy read the scriptures at church.
- Direct from church, the Thomberg's headed to Costco, ate the $1.50 hot dog lunch, used our $8 off diaper coupon (and spent a whole lot more on supplies), and gassed up the Pacifica too.
- Sunday evening, Jesse, her boyfriend Tony, and Frank the basset hound came to babysit Marly and Dean.
- Andrea and Mark dined out at Manny's Steak House in the new W Hotel to celebrate Brett's birthday.
- The birthday crew headed up to the 27th floor to the bar at the W for a nightcap. Mark enjoyed a tasty mint martinee!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
What were the Thomberg's up to this weekend...