Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Showering Kelly & Pat

Several months back, Mark's sister Kelly asked me to be her Matron of Honor at her nuptials with Pat in Jamaica this winter. It is an honor to be asked to stand up for her and her fiance. Mark will be walking his sister down the aisle, or rather... up the beach for the big event! Five years ago she was a bridesmaid in my wedding. Kelly has certainly matured and grown and ready to tie the knot herself. Actually, the wedding will take place in Nigril, at the same resort Mark and I went to for our own honeymoon.

Sunday I helped to host a lovely bridal shower, along with her future mother-in-law and two family friends to the Kaulfuss's. We did it in a tropical theme, with various palm tree decorations adorning the restaurant banquet room. I think Kelly had a very nice time, and was certainly showered with many wonderful gifts.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails