Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Fun

Marly is all girl and Dean is all boy for sure!

Dean loves to sit in my lap and have story time. He especially loves the touch and feel animal books. Also, it is a riot to watch him zoom around on his little red car toy. He zips one way, stops short, and turns quick to change direction. Occasionally he ambushes Marly. Marly prefers to push her lion rider toy.

Marly and Dean are truly becoming best friends! It is a delight to watch. I like to think I am not the type to go on and on about only my children, because all of our children out there are so special - But, since this is my 'scrap book,' I will say twins are proving to be a great deal of fun for Mark and me. They are so humorous these days as they explore together. Marly has on hand-me-down jeans in 12 M, Dean has on the same pair in 18 M (courtesy of the Johnson Twins). Oddly worked out well with Dean's 2 inches over Marly. When purchasing new clothes, I current buy everything in the same size for both, since girls run different then boys. That being said, Marly (as seen in these photos) often has on boy jeans (which rather upsets Mark).They fit better then the girl flared leg!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails