Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Time at the Park

Mark, Marly, Dean and I often frequent the Coon Rapids Dam Regional Park near our home. We were their just last night at the playground and strolling along the paved path. As we walked, I was reflecting on how my use of this park has changed over the years. Three years ago Mark and I could be found biking along the river and heading out many miles on the trail system. I am sure some of our conversations may have been about trying to get a babe of our own. Two years ago I was pregnant and I imagine we spent more time walking the paths, although I can't seem to remember. I did work out during pregnancy until I was unable. The photo below was taken last fall. At the time, we had four wheels with us, but it was our duo-glide stroller. The only park equipment Marly and Dean used was the swing , which was great for all four little legs, as seen in the photo below. This year they climb up to the slide themselves and walk the paths determinedly on their own...and of course, each kiddo requires their own swing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails