Friday, September 12, 2008

Off to Sunny California!

On Monday I am jetting off to our national Children's Miracle Network conference for work. Most years the annual event is hosted in Salt Lake City, where our national headquarters is located.


To mix things up a bit, this year the conference is being held in Newport Beach, California. I love it when our national office shakes things up a bit for the ladies of the 170 CMN hospitals around the country. I know, I know... there are a hand full of men who work in Children's Miracle Network positions at their hospital, but the vast majority of us are women. Some of us have been on board with CMN for many years (such as my manager who has been rallying for CMN at Gillette for more then 15 years), and each year there are many new faces at the conference. This is my 4th year of attendance, and I am honored I have been asked to share the fundraising materials I created for our Costco's, and have also been invited to help present about our RE/MAX Miracle Home Program.

Anyway, I return Friday, along with my CMN co-workers here. As always with our conferences, we will be staying at a wonderful Marriott property, one of our fine sponsors!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a safe week. Bummer it has been so nice here not much of a treat going somewhere warm.. At least it will be nice when you get home.

Enjoy the weekend.

Love Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails