Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mommy is no model!

The other day while I was getting ready at the bathroom vanity, Marly managed to get to the treasures in the cupboards below, which are usually closed with the hidden inside baby safe latch. She snagged herself a box from my hair color stockpile. She snuck off to the next room and presented her prize to her daddy. She waved it around and said, "Mama! Mama!"

Instead of being distressed and disturbed that she associates me with the home beautification product I buy on sale with a coupon at Ulta or CVS, I simply choose to be flattered she thinks HER MOMMY is the very pretty and attractive model in the picture!

L'Oreal - I am waiting by the phone for your call with a modeling contract to represent your high quality home hair color products I have been devoted to for 15 years!

ha - ha...I have enough jest in myself I actually included a photo taken on vacation in Jamaica, where I mostly certainly do NOT look like the model, except for the hair color!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails