Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WE'RE SO EXCITED - Tracy's Wedding!

Mark and I are so excited - we are heading out of TOWN tomorrow morning!

We are going to Glenwood, MN to my cousin Tracy Melberg's wedding. Tracy's fiance lives in Glenwood, and Tracy is now a resident too! My Dad has a cabin for our branch of the Melberg crew at Peter's Resort. There are a slew of other wedding guests staying there as well. This includes Barb and Charlie (Tracy's parent's) and Brad, LeAnn and kids (Tracy's brother who is my age) and more. Of course Barb to the rescue for the David Melberg clan, as she booked our cabin for us MONTHS back. We will be pontooning, boating, eating, sunning, and enjoying time away through Sunday.

Friday evening is Tracy's actual wedding. I am sure the 'Cousin's Crew' will be in rare form... or maybe not with lots of kids to take care of too. I am so excited to see Tracy get married. I am also excited about the Glenwood/Lake venue Tracy has chosen. I am not sure the Hutchinson Event Center would book another wedding attached to the "Melberg" name at their facilities since the 'Cousin's Crew' has now broken... hmmm... four banquet tables at two wedding receptions. Three of those tables were broken on purpose. (LONG story). Anyway, I went shopping in my girlfriend's closet for the dress I am wearing, and Marly & Dean's clothes are already packed.

I have the Pacifica partially packed too w/ one Pack n Play so far, two Bumbo's, a hoard of diapers, wipes, the swim gear, and the wedding gift, with LOTS more stuff to follow. Tonight I am off to Costco and the grocery store for supplies. One of the items I am bringing is the ever popular Texas Caviar bean dip.

TRACY - ARE YOU OUT THERE??? WE WISH YOU A LOVELY WEDDING EVENT!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun. Looks like the weather will be great. We are headed to Aunt Angies cabin for the weekend. Last hurrah for the summer. Things are easy on this end. The kids pack themselves.

Love Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails