Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Crystal Ball 2012

In case you wonder why I disappeared for a while, I was busy with our annual hospital gala. The event was sold out, had nearly 600 guests, and raised over $288,000!
Some of the magnicicent volunteers that make the night a reality!
Cocktail hour and silent auction.
This year  guests had hand held smart phone bidding devices called BidPals, increasing the amount raised on our 160 silent auction items.
My lovely co worker Kenna and I. Yes... my sash matches the Tiffany blue theme! I had is custom made by an Etsty seller.
The butterfly ice sculpture
Butterfly pendant jewelry raffle.
The Ballroom
Me with my husband/volunteer for the evening!
Fund a need speaker Rachel Russ, talking about the Cancer Patient Emergency Fund.
Rachel and our auctioneer Glen Fladeboe helped us raise over $44,000 for the fund in just minutes!

The night wrapped up with the WhatNots playing for the Crash the Ball after party.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails