Monday, December 19, 2011

Our Christmas Card

Sunday we assembled the Christmas cards, with much delight. I had two new super duper helpers this year. In the afternoon I stuffed the addressed envelopes while Mark placed the stamps. Soon Mark was able to turn over his post to a VERY eager Dean, and Marly (sort of eager... although traditionally less so then her helper happy bro).

Dean then helped me lick and seal. When the labels were ready, both kids helped me place the return address. My heart swelled with love and joy watching the Twinners participate in my yearly ritual. We dropped the lot in the mail at the post office in the evening on our way home from the Lights in the Park in east St. Paul.

Take a look at this years creation. Heading to mailboxes Monday...













































Stationery card







View the entire collection of cards.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails