Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hey Wake Up!

Hey! Big Guy!
What do you say!
It's a brand new day!...
(Sandra Boynton)

It's cold out but bright!
Wishing you all a very good Wednesday and Happy Hump Day!

This morning after Mark left for work, I fell back to sleep...until 7:10 AM! Although I ran late, I enjoyed my morning. Most mornings, Dean and/or Marly wake up and come to their door. Often though, Dean then spends a good 20 minutes on the floor just inside the door of the nursery with his head down and his butt up whining and wailing, before he wants to come out. If you try and push him out of the way to come in and comfort him, he rudely attempts to slam the door on you. Today, once Dean got his "CRANKIES" out, he brought me "Hey! Wake Up!". He was only patient enough to listen to half the book, but I was glad to recite a few pages of fun with one child on each knee. FYI - Marly does not have any "CRANKIES" in the morning. As you might imagine, she has learned to avoid Dean.

Once I was out the door, I made a commuter detour to Caribou Coffee. My medium drip roast light brew (with extra cream) was handed to me at the drive through with an "I love you!" from my husband! Those three little words (on top of the hot cup of liquid gold) added to an already BRIGHT day.


1 comment:

Mary in MN said...

Hi Andrea,

I'm a little jealous that you get to see your hubby like that in the morning!! Always enjoy it :).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails