Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First Birthday Fun!

CAKE!


Reflecting back one year...infant Marly and Dean, wearing their "under 7 lbs" size sleepers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLY AND DEAN!

Marly and Dean celebrated their first birthday on February 27th. It is a crazy thought to think back a year and of their delivery at Mercy Hospital. Last Wednesday, I took time to reflect on their birth, our arrival at the hospital, how BIG I truly was, our first visitors, the snowstorm that hit, and our arrival home. I think back to how blessed I was with GREAT in home helpers for three weeks...

The year has gone quickly. They have moved beyond sharing one crib and now enjoy "peek a boo" with each other. Dean is taking just a few steps. Marly cheers him on! They have been very easy going, good natured babies who are quickly growing into toddlers! We are blessed indeed.

2 comments:

The Koenig Family said...

I LOVE it. Great job with everything. I enjoy posting on our family blog too.

We miss all of you.

Love Cindy

Kelly Thompson said...

Again I just want to say Happy Birthday, Dean and Marly!! Patrick loved the cake, he just can't get enough of it! Hope the kids will get over their latest sniffles.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails