Thursday, April 5, 2012

Jazzing it Up - Easter

By now you get the idea. I decorate for EVERY holiday.
So here comes Easter and Spring!

The Buffet - An black metal/wire tree we got from who knows where. It is decorated with non-breakable eggs the kids made last year. A very pretty lily on the floor to the right. Branches I DIDN'T have to force (because they were already budding) on the floor to the left. A "spring" banner from Target (this season).

My mom use to "force" an Easter egg tree EVERY year in a coffee can of sand, wrapped in spring paper. Brett and I would decorate it with my mom's hand blown/decorated eggs. A bevy of thrifted milk glass. A thrifted bunny. Blue Ikea vases. Thrifted silver tray. Our palm leaves from church are in the vase on the right.


The Ikea photo shelves - A lot of thirfted bunnies. Ikea platters from our wedding. A little blown glass egg Chris gave me several years back. The Tiffany vase Cindy gave me before I got married, with fake flowers.

More Ikea shelves - A Waterford bowl that usually stays on the top, no matter the season. A Department 56 bunny my Aunt Jan gave me many moons ago. A porcelain Easter basket that was a wedding gift (I think...) Another thrifted bunny. A white plastic bunny and one blue bird from the Target dollar spot.More thrifted milk glass - Fenton this time.The front door - Two neat-o signs from this Etsy seller!



Bunny statues from HomeGoods. Metal flowers from JoAnne Fabrics in the plant stand with live branches too.


Happy Easter to you All!


**Jesus can rise on Sunday morning... The Easter Bunny is all ready at the Thomberg Residence!!!**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails