Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hearts Abound

The holiday I have claimed as MY OWN is almost here again this year.

now using Instagram!
 The hearts are hung.
 The buffet is dressed for the occasion.
 The Twinners' Valentines for classmates, Mrs. Loveridge, Queen Susan the kindergarten helper, Mrs. Bicks the other Valentine classroon party-helper mom, the bus driver, karate and dance instructor, and Ms. Warner in the cafeteria are ready to go.
Now it is time for me to send my Valentine wish to you.

To my dear friends, my family, my husband, my children, and to those of  you who touch my life in little ways that are so very significant - I wish you a joyfull Valentine's Day.

I wish for you to see and take note of the love and blessings in your own life.

I wish for you to smile, to laugh, and to be happy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails