Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Dream Job

The other day while getting my Caribou fix, I stopped to take a look at one of their newest features to engage their guests - 'The Dream Board' chalk board.

Staff write a question, 'Bou customers chalk their answers.
Current Question, "What is your Dream Job?"


Before my medium 1/2 caf latte was up, I had my answer.

For a few brief moments I thought about the careers I have been intrigued by over the years, but never pursued.

Mortician (yes, for real), Genetic Councilor, Pastor, Barista at Caribou


But in reality, it took only moments to acknowledge my own truth.
I landed my dream job four years ago.
I posted my answer in capital letters with purple chalk.



MOM

It turns out the pay isn't great, the 401K match is non-existent, and there are no sick days offered, but the BONUS's....Oh my are they awesome!



Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there! This ones for you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails