Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Our Thanksgiving and weekend was filled to the BRIM and our cup overflows with blessings.
I am THANKFUL our Ms. Marly is usually feeling so much better.

I am THANKFUL for our children.
 I am THANKFUL for time in the kitchen on Wednesday to cook fresh, homemade cranberry sauce.
 I am THANKFUL for the opportunity to make dressing to stuff those I love.
I am THANKFUL for wine. (keep'n it real here folks!)
I am THANKFUL for this beautiful, surprise delivery from Chris and Dad.
I am THANKFUL for fantastic family, and our children to gather, eat and spend time with on Thanksgiving Day.

I am THANKFUL to Brett and Rachel for hosting the holiday, and for the joy of being with Dad and Chris, Lester and Edith, and Sarah too.

I am THANKFUL to Sarah and all the nurses, and Chris and all the doctors, who help both in keeping us in good health, and our times of pain and need.

I am THANKFUL for sugary sweet french toast bake in our toasty warm, airy, light filled kitchen on Friday, and every day in our safe and solid home.

I am THANKFUL for too much food in our fridges and cupboards.
I am THANKFUL for a fun Thomberg family trip to the Pinestead Tree Farm on Friday for our Christmas Tree and a successful holiday card photo shoot.

I am THANKFUL for the time Mark and I have as a family.

I am THANKFUL for the love and strong bond our Twinners share with each other.

 I am THANKFUL for this goofy 6 year old boy who was delighted to see Santa, even if he couldn't convince his other half to join him.

I am THANKFUL for the Thompson Family and the time to gather them in our home on Saturday for hearty plates of lasagna and good company.

I am THANKFUL for beautiful, blessed new baby Declan and his lovely mom Kelly, who joined us with Grandma Pauline and Grandpa Gary.

I am THANKFUL to Pat, and all those who work in retail, who put aside their time with family to do their work and meet the fiscal demands of society.

***
I am THANKFUL!!!!
We are BLESSED beyond measure!!!

I give THANKS to all those friends and family who were meeting here, there and elsewhere, and for those who we missed at the Melberg Pizza Party.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails