Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Toothbrush Time & The best bathroom stool ever!

Pictured below is the best stool ever. This was my stool as a child. My Uncle Jon made it for me. The handle for easy transport makes it a FAVORITE for this mommy, more then 30 years later. When Brett and I were little, we use to stand on this stool together just like Marly and Dean, to brush our teeth. Just like Marly and Dean do now, Brett and I use to push each other off.

In my childhood, this stool lived in our bathroom WAY out in the country in our old, two story, white house, with blue trim and shutters. The bathroom in our old house was a funky green color. The tub, toilet, sink and PHONE ON THE WALL were all this stange minty aqua green. I am not discribing it right, and I am not sure I will ever encounter that shade of green again in my life. I will alert you it is NOT comparable to the green we painted our own bathroom.



Dora and Deigo spin brushes make tooth time much easier. If you have toddler and DON'T have the spin brush, I HIGHLY recommend you pick them up on your next visit to Target or Walmart. It is worth the money! Not only are their teeth cleaner, but they like using them.


This photo was taken last Friday evening. Saturday morning I took Marly and Dean for haircuts at Pigtails and Crewcuts in Champlin, so Dean no longer looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

**Yes, that is the Mrs. Meyer's Iowa Pine scent hand soap to the left in the photos, as mentioned in the previous post!**

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails