Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sharing my gratitude

It has been awhile since I completed my "gratitude groove" series of posts. It is sad how quickly one can slip away from feeling gracious for the simple blessings in life. (click on label below and you can view the series)

I would like to share my gratitude publicly for the individuals who gave of themselves to make my recent get-away possible.

Grandma Pauline - Thank you for caring for the Twinners in place of Kelly. Thank you for bringing and making them a delicious breakfast each morning.

Rachel - Thank you for the roast beef dinner and over night stay prior to our departure. Thank for the 3:45 AM airport shuttle. Thank you for caring for Marly and Dean and taking time off work. Thank you for taking them to the Zoo.

Cindy and the Koenig Family - Thank you for making my family a part of YOUR family. Thank you for loving and caring for my kids like they were your own. Thank you for sending me a recap of their time at your home. It warmed my heart.

Jesse - Thank you for driving up to Blaine to feed Ramona and get our mail.

Dad - Thanks for picking us up from the airport upon our return home.

oh... and Gretchen - Thank you for sharing your enthusasium and recommendation for the "Twilight" series for my beach reads! Perfect.

I am blessed by the relationships in my life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails