Monday, January 9, 2012

Kelly, Bowling and Prairie Underground

I am sure I have mentioned before the kids LOVE to go to their Aunt Kelly's house. This Saturday the kids got to hang with her and Pat for an overnight.

And when the mice are away, the parents will play!

Oh wait... that's "when the cat's away...." - Oh well.


You see, I had asked Kelly if she could watch the kids so we could go out with friends. The plan was to meet the Hentges and the Wiekert's at Bonfire's for dinner, then head to Blainesbrook to bowl. We even went on to a New Brighton bar for a nightcap. Can you believe we stayed out until 1:30?


We are damn glad new mom Doris had a groupon for 2 hours of bowling, and invited us along. We all had a blast.


To make for an even better weekend, after dropping the kids off, I stopped in at Hot Mama to use the Christmas gift card that was burning a hole in my purse. I cashed out the entire card on one Prairie Underground Cloak Hoodie. Clearly I have been sucked into their cult following, because I am now salivating for the LONG cloak hoodie!


Sunday I put on my new sage-y green zip-up favorite, and Mark and I went to Fat Nat's Egg's for breakfast before heading up to get Marly and Dean. We didn't even get a mile from Kelly's house before Dean inquired, "When do we get to go back to Kelly's?!?"


Luck for us, Kelly's likes to take them!

1 comment:

JennyF said...

Sounds like you had a great time! And, of course, the Prairie Underground zip up is amazing and cool and only you could pull it off. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails